Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Reminder from Sue

  1. #11
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Sue, I need you to charge over at top speed to your e-mail inbox as you have some more mail from me [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #12
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    OK thanks Lain and Janie, messages received and understood!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not going to write a letter, Sue, but if you'd just put this from me:

    Darren, I wish you the best of luck with your tour and I know that I can look forward to absolutely breathtaking performances from you and your band. Keep well, and all my love to you and everyone on the Too Close To Comfort tour. (Though I don't know how you could ever be TOO close)
    Love and happiness in everything you ever do,
    xxLauren Michele Thompson
    PS I quote from a guide to Australia : 'Australian music has produced such famous exports as Kylie Minougue, INXS, AC/DC, Johnny O'Keefe and Savage Garden!' Aren't you proud you made it into print with those names? hehe

    Thanks so much Sue [img]smile.gif[/img]
    xxLauren

  4. #14
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Lauren

    That's great hun, have added it to the letter with the others [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Michelle, if you or one of the other mods would like to unsticky this now please do - I have finished collecting now!

    Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okie dokie, Sue and thanks again for collecting all the letters for us [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww [img]frown.gif[/img] *prefers sticky thingumys*

    But thanks for passing on my note once again Sue [img]smile.gif[/img] 'Tis very kind of you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •